LocationSales Center - Towables
5301 Airport Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76117
Used 2018 Heartland Big Country 4011 ERD
Heartland Big Country fifth wheel 4011 ERD highlights:
- Five Slide Outs
- Sleeps Six People
- 18' Awning
You will make plenty of memories with your family when you camp in this quad slide out Big Country 4011 ERD fifth wheel. You can easily sleep up to six people in this model, plus you can do a little entertaining in the rear living area. Here you will find two sofa slide outs and a set of theater seats. Meal prep is easy in this kitchen. Here you will find an island with extra counter space and a double sink. You can enjoy your meals at the free-standing dinette and in the evening plan to play a card game or two here. When you are ready to turn in for the night then retreat to the front bedroom where you will find a king bed plus a large wardrobe and a wardrobe that has been prepped for a washer and dryer. Outside the 18' awning provides plenty of shade from the sun so you can spend more time outdoors and more!
Get ready to enjoy the country with a Big Country fifth wheel by Heartland. These models have a heated and enclosed underbelly which allows you to camp in all types of weather. Also along the exterior you will find large storage areas, exterior speakers, a light at the entry step, plus a six-point hydraulic level-up auto leveling system. Inside there are stained hardwood cabinets plus a deep stainless steel kitchen sink. The living room features night shades throughout to provide you the most privacy plus there is a high-output entertainment system with DVD/Bluetooth and HDMI. There are plenty of options to choose from as well as the Elite Package and the Independence Package.
Staff goes the extra mileI am writing a short note to sing the praises of Richard in your service department.
We have had at least 25 different RV’s over the years and have dealt with numerous service men in that time. Our experience with Richard has been very professional and courteous. He gave the most thorough inspection of the new coach we have ever had and left no details untouched. Since our purchase in December, we - Pete
|Length||43 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3175 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14209 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1743 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Tire Size||LT235/85 R16G|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||48|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|Awning Info||18' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Based on approved credit
*On the amount financed over $50k at 240 months/6.99% rate.
*On the amount financed $25k - $49,999 at 180 months/7.49% rate.
*On the amount financed $15k - $24,999 at 144 months/7.99% rate.
*On the amount financed $10k - $14,999 at 120 months/8.99% rate.
Vogt RV Centers is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @817-831-1800 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.