5301 Airport Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76117
Used 2018 Heartland Bighorn 3575EL
Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel 3575EL highlights:
- Mega Tall Slide Out
- Plenty of Storage
- Pull Out Desk
- Kitchen Island
For true comfort throughout this Bighorn 3575EL you will find many conveniences such as a mega tall slide out which is over 7' tall, plus a handy pull out desk where you can easily work. In the kitchen you will find a plenty of counter space. In the front bedroom you will find a king bed and a large wardrobe. In the evening plan to grab your camp chair, a snack and enjoy the scenic sunset while sitting under the 17' awning!
Are you ready for a luxury fifth wheel? Well, come check out any of the Bighorn models. The exteriors feature the largest amount of storage with 140 cu. ft. of storage for all of your gear. These models have an E-Z Flex suspension system by Dexter with quad shocks which offers the smoothest ride around! There is a heated and enclosed underbelly so you can easily camp in all types of weather. Along the rear and at the dinette you can enjoy the scenic view from the panoramic windows. Inside each model you will find glazed hardwood Sedona cabinetry plus Amish-crafted natural hardwood cabinet doors with hidden hinges and drawers. There are plenty of residential features such as the resilient flooring, the stainless steel sink with matching solid surface sink covers, and the 20" deep size drawers. Come make a Bighorn your home away from home!
Very helpfulDawn and I want to express to you what an excellent experience we had with Vogt.
We began this search back in the fall and came back two times to visit with Tim and each time even though we didn’t buy and told him we would need to wait he smiled each time and was still willing to answer any questions we had.
It finally paid off and we purchased one and are very happy. We have already used our new - John
|Length||39 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2435 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13050 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR LED HDTV|
|Awning Info||17' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||80 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
(Payments from) based on New 15% down or Used 20% down
Based on approved credit
*On the amount financed over $50k at 180 months/8.99% on Travel Trailers and 7.99% on Motorhomes.
*On the amount financed $25k - $49,999 at 144 months/8.99% on Travel Trailers and 7.99% on Motorhomes.
*On the amount financed $10k - $24,999 at 120 months/8.99% on Travel Trailers and 7.99% on Motorhomes.
Vogt RV Centers is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @817-831-1800 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.