LocationSales Center - Towables
5301 Airport Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76117
Used 2018 Heartland Landmark 365 Oshkosh
Heartland Landmark 365 fifth wheel Oshkosh highlight:
- Spacious Private Bedroom
- Solid Surface Countertops
- Stainless Steel Oven
- Large Living Room TV
Are you ready for a luxurious get-away retreat? Well, come choose this Oshkosh Landmark 354 fifth wheel and plan to make plenty of memories with your family. Whether you enjoy relaxing in the rear living room while you watch TV, or maybe you are drawn to the kitchen with the edge lit solid surface countertops, the stainless steel oven, or the island with the large sink, there is something for everyone in this model. The private front bedroom features plenty of comforts with a tilt bed, adjustable reading lights, plenty of storage, and a large wardrobe, plus so much more!
Come experience true luxury when you camp with the Landmark 365 by Heartland RV. These fifth wheels boast of comfort and convenience throughout. The sofa tables offer USB ports, so you can easily charge your electronic devices. In the living room, choose the optional Away Package and enjoy power theater seating with heat and massage - now that's luxury! The bedrooms offer adjustable reading lights, a power tilt bed, plus a TV. A few key features that you would find at home include a backlit tile backsplash, a residential refrigerator, and a farmhouse stainless single basin kitchen sink with a cutting board. There are also beautiful Maple hardwood cabinets throughout plus so much more!
Nice experience.Nice experience. Listen to customer. Thorough. Good orientation. - Tommy
Exterior Color: BRN
|Length||39 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2940 lbs|
|Gross Weight||18000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14725 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3225 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||84.5 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||39 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||22 cu ft|
|Axle Weight||8000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Based on approved credit
*On the amount financed over $50k at 240 months/6.99% rate.
*On the amount financed $25k - $49,999 at 180 months/7.49% rate.
*On the amount financed $15k - $24,999 at 144 months/7.99% rate.
*On the amount financed $10k - $14,999 at 120 months/8.99% rate.
Vogt RV Centers is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @817-831-1800 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.