LocationSales Center - Towables
5301 Airport Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76117
Used 2018 Heartland Trail Runner SLE 25
Heartland Trail Runner SLE travel trailer 25 highlights:
- Double Bunk Beds
- Rear Bathroom
- Front Bedroom
- 14' Awning
Ready, set, let's camp! Come select this Trail Runner SLE 25 travel trailer for your next camping trip. This model features sleeping space for eight people. In the rear there is a set of double bunk beds, plus both the dinette and the sofa convert into sleeping space, and in the front bedroom there is a queen bed. You will enjoy the convenience of the rear bathroom. Outside you will find a 14' awning which provides plenty of shade from the sun and helps to maximize your outdoor living space!
The Trail Runner SLE is lightweight and easy to tow behind almost any vehicle. Along the outside there is an aluminum front and an aerodynamic radius front profile. There are also upgraded Dexter axles with electric brakes, and tinted safety glass windows. In the evening you may even want to sit outside and listen to music at the two LED outside speakers. Inside there is a USB charging port for your electronic devices and an AM/FM/CD/DVD player with Bluetooth capability. In the bedroom you can get a good night's rest on the queen bed with Innerspring mattress plus there is under-bed storage. What are you waiting for? Come choose your Trail Runner SLE travel trailer today!
Excellent QualityWe’d like you to know how much we appreciate the quality service at Vogt RV. One example was our recent experience.
We took our Allegro Bus in for warranty work. There was also a recall for an exhaust heat shield, but Vogt wasn’t doing the recall service at that time. When we picked it up, not only were the warranty items completed, but also the Tiffin recall had been done.
When Tiffin notified - Carol
|Length||29 ft 1 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||490 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4912 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Tub/Shower Combo|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Based on approved credit
*On the amount financed over $50k at 240 months/6.99% rate.
*On the amount financed $25k - $49,999 at 180 months/7.49% rate.
*On the amount financed $15k - $24,999 at 144 months/7.99% rate.
*On the amount financed $10k - $14,999 at 120 months/8.99% rate.
Vogt RV Centers is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @817-831-1800 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.