Whether you’re out for adventure, or just need some extra storage or work space, the Talon’s a great choice.
Read a book, call it a day or just kick your feet up for a few minutes in the Talon’s thoughtfully designed bedroom with features like pleated night shades and designer décor.
Quick-recovery water heater
An 18-gallon-per-hour quick-recovery water heater (with bypass system) makes it easy to get ready for, or wash up after, a busy day on the trails or the lake.
Spend more time outside
The 393T Talon floorplan offers a nearly impossible-to-find toy hauler option, an outdoor camp kitchen. It features a refrigerator, more storage and counter space, a cooktop and even a TV hookup.
Geared up kitchen
The Talon toy hauler kitchen includes a microwave, decorative back splash, oven, multi-burner cooktop and large sink with cutting board.
Popular Talon options include the Super Sofa (select models) with heat and massage and an LCD TV. The kitchen features lots of storage and cabinet space as well as drawers with 75-pound, ball-bearing guides.
Soak it all in
The Talon’s already-stylish, one-piece painted front cap is accented with LED lighting, as is the power awning. The toy hauler’s rear ramp is available with patio gear. And Goodyear® BEAST tires make the unit ready to roll.
Legendary Jayco construction
Built on two axles, the Talon features Jayco’s exclusive Climate Shield™ insulation package, and Magnum Truss™ Roof System with 3/8-inch decking on 5-inch crowned truss rafters with R-30 insulation and a seamless membrane.
The garage seating efficiently folds away for lots of storage space, while the ramp transforms into a rear patio for more access to the great outdoors, even if the ground is a little wet.
With a rear ramp that doubles as a patio, the Talon toy hauler allows for all kinds of livable space and more access to the great outdoors.
Unique designs, like this bunkroom with its tri-fold sofa, pack comfort and functionality into the Talon toy hauler.
Versatile sleeping options
This 392T floorplan features a lofted bunk for additional sleeping spaces. The Talon toy hauler is available with a variety of different sleeping arrangements.
A focus on storage
Storage space is a main consideration in the design of the Talon bedroom. Deep overhead cabinets and drawers, gas-strutted, under-bed storage and a dedicated hanging closet are among the features built in.
The master bedroom
The bedroom is prepped for a 15,000-BTU A/C and comes standard with a Jayco-exclusive residential Simmons® mattress.
Talon bathrooms all feature spacious showers, lots of storage, power vents and skylights.
Space to spare
All Talon toy haulers feature at least 13 feet of rear cargo space that easily transforms into a lounge or sleeping area with the help of fold-down seating/bunks.
Extra half bathroom
The 413T floorplan provides an extra comfortable and convenient lounge area with an accessible half bathroom in addition to the versatile seating.
King of the campground
With a 6-point auto-leveling system, an available outdoor patio, a power awning and spacious slide out rooms, the Talon makes for a fun-packed campsite.
STANDARD EXTERIOR EQUIPMENT
- Painted front cap with Jayco logo and LED lights
- 3/8-inch roof decking on 5-inch crowned truss rafters (R-30)
- 5/8-inch otngue-and-groove plywood main floor decking
- 12-inch I-Class™ cambered structural-steel I-beams
- Seamless roof membrane
- Folding roof ladder
- Climate Shield™ insulation package
- Magnum Truss™ roof system
- Stor-Galore™ heated and insulated pass-through storage
- Double 30-pound propane bottles
- Water system winterization kit
- Outside shower
- Whole-house LED lights
- Roof-mounted solar prep
- Backup camera prep (2) locations
- Keyed Alike™ single key for all doors/locks
- Sani-con® Turbo waste evacuation system prep
- Generator prep
RAMP AND CARGO EQUIPMENT
- Hinged spring-assist, radius-cornered ramp door, 2,500-pound capacity, 93-3/8-inch-wide opening with anti-slip, non-skid flooring
- LED high-intensity, flush-mounted ramp lights
- Tuff-ply, rubberized garage floor liner
- Steel backers in floor for wheel chocks
- 24-inch x 72-inch garage foor with step light
- Vent ports, tinted power roof vent
- Pull-down ramp door screen
50TH ANNIVERSARY PACKAGE (Mandatory)
- Solid-surface countertops
- 6-point auto-leveling system
- Frameless thermal pane windows
EXTREME WEATHER PACKAGE
- 110V heated holding tank pads
- 12V heated wrapped freshwater lines
- Interior illuminated switch
STANDARD INTERIOR EQUIPMENT
- Ball-bearing drawer guides, 78-pound capacity
- Stainless, 3-burner range-top with glass top
- Water heater bypass system
- Auto-ignition 35,000-BTU furnace with digital thermostat
- LED accent lights above kitchen cabinets
- Bath skylights
- Bathroom power vent
- Gas-strutted, under-bed storage
- Bedroom wired and framed for second 15,000-BTU A/C
- LED-lighted countertop edge
- LED-lighted U-shaped dinette
- Chocolate Maple hardwood cabinetry
- 18-gallon/hour quick-recovery water heater
CUSTOMER VALUE PACKAGE (Mandatory)
- Goodyear® “BEAST” tires
- 8 cu.ft. double-door refrigerator
- 16″ aluminum rims
- 18-gallon/hour water heater
- Ducted 15,000-BTU roof A/C
- 50-amp service
- Stainless-steel residential appliances
- Seamless-surface countertops
- Enclosed and heated underbelly
- Tek-Foil™ insulation in roof, slideout rooms, floor, bedroom and bath deck
- 2″ block-foam insulated garage floor
- Garage D-rings mounted to steel frame
- Electric side awning with LED lights
- 40-gallon fuel tank with timer
- Universal docking station
- Pull-down rear screen
- Upgraded MORryde® CRE3000™ suspension system
- Jayco-exclusive residential Simmons® mattress
- Black tank flush (2 on all 1/2-bath and full-bath models)
- Battery disconnect
- Whole-house LED lighting (interior and exterior)
- 16″ spare tire
- Pleated night shades
- Rear electric queen beds with rollover sofa, folding armrests, & cup holders
- Designer exterior graphics